Tagged: Infographic

Blogging, Local Search Rankings, Blog 0

Local Search Rankings And Blogging | Give Your Blog A Boost | IG

If blogging is your passion, but you are not happy with your traffic, try to improve your local search rankings. Bloggers usually go the extra mile to create traffic for the information they provide. And while there are many ways to boost the audience, one strategy has been underutilized by...

Influence Marketing, Social Media 0

Influence Marketing | The Marketing World Has Changed | IG

Marketing has changed dramatically in the last five to ten years and influence marketing was “flushed” to the surface, visible to everyone. With the appearance of social media individuals and small businesses were given a chance to have a voice, a considerable voice! Today, it is entirely possible for one...

Content Marketing: Increase The Quality Of Your Content – Part 7 – Create An Infographic 0

Content Marketing: Increase The Quality Of Your Content – Part 7 – Create An Infographic

Create an Infographic Any B2B marketer will have an Infographic in their arsenal of content marketing tactics. One of the biggest struggles is finding content to create an Infographic on. An easy way to get started with an Infographic is to summarize long blocks of content you have on your...

Business: Multitasking Lowers Productivity And IQ – Infographic 0

Business: Multitasking Lowers Productivity And IQ – Infographic

Pride yourself on multitasking? You may need to take a closer look at how you tackle your to-do list. Despite the numerous gadgets and apps that help us get through our days, research suggests that only 2% of people can multitask effectively. As for the remaining 98%? They’re actually lessening...

Social Media Marketing VS. Traditional Marketing – Infographic 1

Social Media Marketing VS. Traditional Marketing – Infographic

Social media has rapidly integrated itself into our everyday lives, both personal and professional, and it’s perhaps had no greater impact than on the world of marketing, with consumers and brands seeing enormous benefits and changes. But how does social media compare to traditional marketing? What are the pros and...

What Is An Infographic? – Infographic 0

What Is An Infographic? – Infographic

Even though infographics are hugely popular I’m still surprised by the number of inquiries we get from people who aren’t sure exactly what they are, how they are created or why they are important. So, we sat down and decided to make an infographic about infographics! Source: Performancing.com, Infographiclabs.com

Marketing And Customer Retention – Infographic 1

Marketing And Customer Retention – Infographic

With so much competition for the consumer dollar, customer retention has become a growing area of focus for businesses. According to a recent study by Acxiom and Loyalty 360, 85% of businesses use customer retention strategies focusing on an array of things from rewards programs to 1:1 marketing. When it...

The Lifeblood Of Your Business – Building A Fan Base – Infographic 1

The Lifeblood Of Your Business – Building A Fan Base – Infographic

People are the lifeblood of your business. Building relationships with people fosters loyalty. As a result, loyalty has the potential to increase profits. An excellent way to start building relationships with people who share similar interests is by developing a fan base. In this infographic we’ll tell you how a...