If you run a website of any kind or a blog, you are concerned about your bounce rate. You want visitors to stay on your site and browse and buy or convert.
Check the infographic below and see what is a good bounce rate for your site or blog. If you need to, have a look at the tips and use them to decrease the rate.
- More white space to help increase engagement
- Larger headlines to draw your visitors in
- Bulleted lists to make your text more readable
- High contrasting colors to increase usability
- Faster load times to prevent people from leaving in frustration
Infographic Source: QuickSprout